(Suki Bakery or We/we or Our/our or Us/us) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
All of the images, text, audio, and other content (everything you see, read or hear on this website) is copyrighted by Suki Bakery and may not be used in any manner or for any purpose without the prior express written permission of Suki Bakery.
In addition, the site contains a number of names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property which are owned by or licensed to Suki Bakery and may not be used for any purpose without the prior express written agreement of Suki Bakery.
Protecting your privacy is important to Suki Bakery. Every time we collect or otherwise deal with your personal information, we will adhere to the twelve privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1993.
- Suki Bakery will collect personal information from you only when it is specifically and knowingly provided by you for the purpose that we have disclosed to you.
- We collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit the our website, as part of the standard operation of our server, by using Cookie Technology. This technology does not personally identify you or extract any information from your computer. Rather, Cookie Technology is used to provide an enhanced online experience, to measure and monitor the use of our website and to improve its design and content.
- The information this technology collects may include: the name of your Internet service provider, the date and time you accessed the website, the Internet address of the website from which you enter our website and where you go after you leave our website. Data that would personally identify you is known only when voluntarily submitted by you.
- When you contact us, we will use your details to reply to your specific query, competition or promotion entry or your request to receive information from Suki Bakery. Your information will not be held longer than is necessary for the purposes of your query, competition or promotion entry or other request. If you have chosen to join our database, from time to time we may also use your email address to tell you about the latest promotional offer, competition or product launch from Suki Bakery. We will not share your information with anyone else.
- We will not use your information for any other purpose without your prior consent.
- You may elect to terminate your membership of our database at any time by sending an email with the word “Remove” in the subject line to Customerservice@sukibakery.com. Your personal information will then be deleted.
- Suki Bakery has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorised alteration of the information under our control. All information is stored in a secure operating environment.
- The Internet is a constantly evolving environment and we will continually add new content and functionality to this website. Consequently, we conduct reviews of our privacy and security policies and procedures when changes are made to our website, when content is added and when new applications are implemented.
Notification of Changes
- We are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with use of this website or a linked website. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers but does not attempt to exclude liability in relation to those warranties implied by law which cannot be excluded.
Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
- You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as ‘worms’ or ‘trojan horses’) that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.