- One Suki Bakery Ice Cream Mix Vanilla Flavour
- 375ml cold drinking water
- 1/2 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 – 3/4 tsp mint extract, to taste*
- 100g chopped bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate
- Pour 375ml (1 1/2 Cups) of cold drinking water into a 1500ml container with a lid that is suitable for freezing. Add the contents of the Suki Bakery Ice Cream mix and mix thoroughly.
- Place in freezer until mix is frozen solid.
- Using a rubber spatula, rub mint leaves back and forth in over sieve to strain oils and natural flavors from leaves into bowl (also scrap bottom of sieve once done and add that to bowl), discard leaves.
- Mix in a few drops green and blue food coloring if desired (about 4 green/2 blue). Cover with plastic wrap pressing directly against surface of mixture to prevent a skin from forming. Transfer to refrigerator and allow to thoroughly chill through, about 4 – 5 hours.
- Once both fully chilled, remove both from freezer and allow to soften until it has a sorbet like consistency. Process mixtures in soften ice cream, adding in chopped chocolate during last few minutes of processing. Carefully whisk in your cake mixer or beat with an electric beater on high for about 5 minutes.