- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1t cinnamon
- 1 sachet of Suki Bakery Ice Cream Mix Peach Flavour
- 375ml (1 1/2 Cups) of cold water
- Put the blueberries, maple syrup, lemon juice and cinnamon into a bowl and gently squash the fruit until the flesh of the berries are broken and the juice starts coming out. Cover and store in the fridge for at least 2 hours or over night.
- When you are ready to make the ice cream, remove the chilled fruit mix, and blend with a hand held blender until it is as smooth as it will go. You will find that not all the blueberry skin breaks down, and this is ok.
- Pour 375ml (1 1/2 Cups) of cold water into a 1500ml container with a lid that is suitable for freezing. Add the contents of the Suki Bakery Ice Cream mix Peach flavour and mix thoroughly with the chilled fruit mix.
- Place in freezer until mix is frozen solid. When you wish to use it, remove from freezer and allow to soften until it has a sorbet like consistency. You can leave out on the bench or microwave for a couple of minutes.
- Carefully whisk in your cake mixer or beat with an electric beater on high for about 5 minutes. Freeze again until the ice cream is as firm as you like.